Our process begins with thorough research and ends with client satisfaction.
The lien process is comprehensive:
Please browse over our lien process. Property management and self-managed association clients use our legal document preparation services to save associations thousands of dollars each year.
(1) Our client (Association or manager) emails the following information to WEST LDP:
• Name of owner
• Street address of the subject property
• Lot or unit number
• Amount of debt (or updated ledger)
(2) Upon receipt of the work order, WEST LDP will do the following:
• Search for bankruptcy
• Research county recorder’s database
• Review county assessor’s database
• Retrieve current recorded deed
• Verify owner, street address, and lot
• Search for foreclosure activity
• Search for all property owned in Arizona
• Prepare a notice of lien
• Execute lien before a notary public
• Prepare a cover letter
• Mail copies of lien and demand to the owner
• Record notice of lien
• Deliver recorded lien
(3) Once the debt is paid, the client gives notice to WEST LDP with instructions to release the lien.
Contact Certified LDP
Speak to (LDP) Legal Licensed Document Preparer certified by the state of Arizona. Receive the assistance you need today!